EDILUX: the detail that makes the difference
Automatic mutli-spindle belt edge polishing machines, manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, they are remarkable for their performance and production on every kind of material.
On materials used in the building field, furnishings and monuments they are able to carry out at the same time: gauging/calibration, straight edge polishing, bevels, lower and upper grooves.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Edilux
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machines.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edge without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling frictions) and the slab locking - by pneumatic pistons.
- Water is delivered from the center of every spindle (for Edilux)
- Water is delivered outside the spindles (for Edilux Junior).
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slab of different thickness and size, one after the other.
- Water collecting tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
Features & Options
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners.
By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.